Thursday, March 19, 2009
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Charlie Jade - an Intriguing SF Show
- Filibuster and the Right of the Minority
- Doing Time in the Big Dollhouse
- Will Toll Bros. Finances Take Toll on Met Opera?
- Blogging with Legos
- The Great Online Journalism Lie
- Genius and Popularity
- Kirk Douglas, Blogger
- The Turner Prize - Bastion of Maleness
- Technique: Using Reflections in Images