Wednesday, October 8, 2008
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Color-Coordinated Art Buying
- Leonard Nimoy's Full Body Project
- A New Twist
- Old Latin Radio
- Winner of Oddest Book Title in 30 Years Announced
- Random House Banned from Literary Prize
- Reporter Arrested for Photographing Senators, Dono...
- Apple Censors Comic
- Harsh Library Fine Collection
- Jackson Browne Suing John McCain