Tuesday, July 22, 2008
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Review: The Sociopath Next Door
- SanDisk Introduces Non-Erasable SD Cards
- Joss Whedon's Three-Part-Internet-Only-Take-That-Y...
- Serenity Missing in Considering Serenity Prayer
- Kafka Must Be Laughing From the Grave
- Death of a Photo Blog and Why Writers Stop
- Getting a Book Recommendation
- Welcome to the Internet, Eric Blair
- Confessing to False Confessions: Fake Priest Hears...
- Afghan Art Price Competition Includes Photographer...