Monday, June 16, 2008
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Environmentally Friendly Developing
- New Author Signing Record
- Missouri Lawmakers Want to Outlaw Cyberbullying
- Journalist Crowd Ambushes Bill O'Reilly Employee T...
- LA Times to Turn Sunday Magazine into Ad Shill
- Memory Chip Field Test in the News
- Technique: Photos and the Rain
- When Broad Surveillance Changes Life
- Gamers to Decide SciFi Show Directions
- George Orwell: Chinese Prophet