Tuesday, June 24, 2008
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- R.I.P. George Carlin
- Non-Art Art Photography Exhibition
- Scientific Journal Gets Hoodwinked
- Indian Art Buyers Take to Photography
- How Many Libraries Is Your Author In?
- Is Edison Murder Charge a "Phone" Phoney?
- Great American Think-Off
- Welcoming Bloomsday with Parody
- Environmentally Friendly Developing
- New Author Signing Record