Thursday, May 15, 2008
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Hacking a Canon Point-and-Shoot
- Running on Fumes: Presidential Politics and Gasoli...
- Winning Photography Contests
- A Screenwriter and Happiness
- Unhappy Endings
- Minimal Lighting Blog
- Changes on the Wall Street Journal Front Page
- Origin of Murphy's Law
- Retouching Rebound
- Pentagon Manipulates Press