Monday, April 14, 2008
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- 200,000 Computer Generated Books
- Progressive Radio Host Jumps Air America Ship
- Profile of a Museum Photography Curator
- Don't Use That Word: Health Database Blocks Use of...
- Many Academics Use Cognition Enhancing Drugs
- Big International Photography Show in New York
- Publisher Brings Down the House of Cards
- Eyeglass Camera
- Pity the Poor Bloggers
- Go To Composition Extremes and Opposites