Wednesday, January 2, 2008
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- No Scripts for Late Night
- Copyrighting Pyramids
- A Chicken in Every Pot and a Gaseous Emmission Fro...
- Homage to the Bic Stick
- Late Night TV Needs Talkers
- Strategies for Safe Photo Storage
- Merriam-Webster's Word of the Year
- ISPs More Than Traffic Conduit
- W. Thomas Smith And Journalistic Practice
- Conquering Home Library Clutter