Saturday, December 1, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Reality of Reality TV
- Discovery Institute Steals Harvard Work?
- Holiday Photo Tips
- Turkey: The Bird, The Country, The Misunderstandin...
- Writers? Scratch that - Entprepreneurs
- NEA Study Says American Reading Is Doing Badly
- Open Source Attempt to End Internet Stupidity
- FreeRice.com - Word Games and World Hunger
- Norman Mailer, Gentleman
- Waterboarding, Torture, and Definitions