Monday, November 5, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Blogger Wins SLAPP Suit
- Happy Samhain?
- Time Turning to Cafeteria Style Subscriptions
- Russia Looks to Control Internet
- Italy Wants to Curb Bloggers
- Technology Becomes a Whipping Boy
- Understanding the New York Times Bestseller List
- Wikipedia and the Kindness of Strangers
- Online Travel Photo Tutorial
- Seducing Readers