Monday, October 1, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Writing Around Frustration - Writers and Publishin...
- Put Down That T-Shirt
- The Late Robert Heinlein Goes Online
- Big Brother is Reading Over Your Shoulder
- Happy National Punctuation Day!
- Store Claims Ownership of ISBN Numbers
- YouTube and the Writer-Editor Relationship
- Oratory in Madagascar
- Student Tasered for Asking a Question
- Missouri County to Pay for Good Press