Thursday, October 25, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Technology Becomes a Whipping Boy
- Understanding the New York Times Bestseller List
- Wikipedia and the Kindness of Strangers
- Online Travel Photo Tutorial
- Seducing Readers
- Ann Coulter Continues Trying to Rationalize Her Ir...
- Book By Committee
- Bladerunner: the Final Word
- Technique: Adding Scale to Images
- Dorris Lessing on Winning Nobel Prize for Literatu...