Thursday, October 11, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Make Screen Sized Photos a Habit
- The Little Difference a Word Makes
- Japanese Officials in Hot Water Over Wikipedia
- Photographer Wins Copyright Suit Under Digital Mil...
- Cheap Photo Editing Software for the Mac
- Thinking Small with Nikon
- Photographer Faces Possible Return to Jail
- Hit Man Spam Scam
- New Douglas Adams Radio Serial
- Anti-Spam Tool Used in Deciphering Digitized Texts...