Thursday, August 23, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Technique: Making Autofocus Work
- Book Author Sues Reviewer
- Technique: Use Negative Space in Composition
- Eisenhower on Military Intervention
- Five Benefits from a Camera Bag
- Faking Interest Online
- Some Notes on Sizing Images: Part 5, Changing Imag...
- Finding the UK Close to Home
- Some Notes on Sizing Images: Part 4, Meeting an Im...
- Some Notes on Sizing Images: Part 3, Image Size