Friday, August 17, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Some Notes on Sizing Images: Part 4, Meeting an Im...
- Some Notes on Sizing Images: Part 3, Image Size
- Some Notes on Sizing Images: Part 2, Resolving Pow...
- New Zealand Newspaper Publisher Outsources Editing...
- Gioogle Gives Sources Talk-Back Ability
- Some Notes on Sizing Images: Part 1, Resolution
- What Not to See (in the Viewfinder)
- On Crossword Cruelty
- Review: Photoshop CS3 Photographer's Handbook: An ...
- French Teen Arrested for Posting Potter Translatio...