Monday, July 30, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Revengeful Repartee
- Online Photography Collections
- A Picture of Political Word Influence
- Using Leading Lines in Composition
- Dave? Goo Goo, Gah Gah, Dave
- There Are Buildings You May Not Photograph - Just ...
- End of End of World News
- Book Review: 40 Digital Photo Retouching Technique...
- The New Censorship - the Information Age Meets Orw...
- An Evening of Harry Potter