Tuesday, May 22, 2007
A blog about images and words, photography and plays, art and articles, and any other combination or alliteration that takes my fancy. I'm a writer, photographer, and guy trying to learn to draw and paint.
- Name: Erik Sherman
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
I'm an independent writer and photographer who covers business, food, technology, books, media, general features, and pretty much anything appealing that results in a signed check. My work has appeared in such places as the New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Newsweek Japan, Fortune, Inc, Fortune Small Business, the Financial Times, Advertising Age, Saveur, US News & World Report, and Continental
- Quick! Get Me a Cliché!
- Most Arguments for "Moral" Use of Torture Are Grev...
- New Yorker: Print or Web, Still a Slam
- When Computer Programs Talk - to Each Other
- David Sedaris on Author Tours
- Bible Could Become Obscene in Hong Kong
- The Print Versus Blog Review Wars
- No Puckering Up in Spanish
- When the Writing Is On the Wall - Or T-Shirt
- Web Site Review: Wordsmith.org